• Bus Emergency Card


    Please fill out this form if your child has a medical condition the bus driver should be aware of in case of a medical emergency.

    Bus Emergency Card.pdf 136.79 KB (Last Modified on September 29, 2016)
    Comments (-1)
  • Transportation/Bus Stop Change Request

    This form should be submitted to request a permanent bus stop change. 
    Request for one-day pass to ride a different bus should be handled through the building principal.
    Change_Request_Form.pdf 80.59 KB (Last Modified on June 4, 2013)
    Comments (-1)
  • One-Day Bus Pass Request


    If a student must ride another bus due to daycare needs or a temporary family situation, all parents/guardians involved must contact the school in writing,  prior to the day in question, by using the One Day Bus Pass Form. Forms can be found on the Transportation page of the Norwin web site. The guidelines are as follows:

    ·        All students must have a written request from home signed by both the sending and receiving parents/guardians involved.

    ·        Both parents do not have to sign the same form, but both sets of parents/guardians must grant permission in writing. A separate form from each parent/guardian is acceptable.

    ·        For any bus pass to be approved, there must be an open seat on the bus.

    For social events such as parties or meeting for sporting events, parents/guardians must make other transportation arrangements. School busses are intended for the transportation of students to and from home and school only.

    One Day Bus Pass Request Form.pdf 96.51 KB (Last Modified on October 3, 2014)
    Comments (-1)
  • Private School/Daycare Information Form

    Fill out this form if you are a private/non-public school or daycare that Norwin students attend and will need transportation.
    Private School Information Form 16-17.pdf 6.50 KB (Last Modified on October 13, 2016)
    Comments (-1)
Last Modified on October 13, 2016