Type of Work: Renovation and New Construction
Total Area: 193,170 sq ft
Date Completed: August 2006
Norwin Middle School was the fourth major project in the overall district improvements. The existing building underwent a thorough renovation including a state of the art auditorium, technical upgrades and ADA compliance. The expansion included the addition of:
- a new wing containing a band room, orchestra room. music classroom, three practice rooms, and an instrument storage room.
- building addition also included two Art classrooms and two Family and Consumer Science classrooms, two computer labs, and additional classrooms.
- revision to the existing access road and parking area.
- paved student access to the stadium complex.
- new softball and soccer fields.