If you have questions or problems while making on-line payments, please contact RevTrak at: 1-888-847-9885.
Norwin School District utilizes a POS system for meal purchases and
transactions. This system allows funds to be deposited, in advance, in an account for your child then purchases are deducted from that account.
- The best payment method is online deposits with a credit/debit card through Family Access. There is a $1.75 fee for each transaction but payments for multiple children are considered one transaction.
- If you pay by check it should be sent in an envelope with your child's first and last name written on the envelope and given either to their homeroom teacher or to a cashier in the lunch line (please do not mail payments to the Food & Nutrition Service office).
should be made out to: Norwin Food Service and will serve as your
- Cash payments are accepted, but not recommended, as there is no way to prove discrepancies.
on the price of school breakfasts and lunches can be found on the Food & Nutrition page of the school
district website and/or the monthly menus.
your child’s food service balance is low, it only takes a few minutes
to add money using your VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card. Parents can make online payments through the Skyward Family Access parent portal from home or work, 24/7. There will be a $1.75 fee per transaction to offset District costs. We have contracted with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, to provide a secure site for making payments. If you have not already done so, you can sign up for Skyward Family Access by visiting the Norwin website at www.norwinsd.org.
Online Payments Are Easy and Convenient!
Making online payments:
- From the district website www.norwinsd.org
- Click on "Family Access" - located under the Norwin logo
- Log in to Skyward Family Access using your Login and Password (you can not use your child's Login and Password)
- From list on left, choose "Food Service" - then click on "Make Online Payment"
- All students in your household should be listed-choose "Update Payment Amount" and enter the amount you want to deposit in each child's account, one at a time
- Click "Update Cart"
- When done entering deposits click on "Pay with Vendor" - you will then get a screen to checkout
- Use your VISA or MasterCard (credit or debit)–card number & expiration date required
Payments made through Skyward Family Access will be immediately posted to the student’s food service account.
Please call Food & Nutrition Services at 724.861.3038 if you have any questions.